Monday 10 December 2012

Dbanj aint single...

Nigeria’s G.O.O.D music act, D’banj was all out to shock his fans after he opened up on his relationship status during his interview at the TymeOut With TeeA concert on December,1
D’banj who has been linked to so many ladies, claimed that ladies no longer believe him when he tells them his single.
Here is what he told TeeA:
Even when I tell them I’m single’, they don’t believe. So these days, I tell them what they want to hear. I mean look at me, at my state, would you expect that I won’t be seeing anyone?
D’banj who is 31, is definitely one of the hottest bachelors in Nigeria, after building a very successful brand in Africa and also Internationally.
 He definitely is someone single ladies would want to take to the altar.

www.omg.com.ng

No comments:

Post a Comment