Monday 17 June 2013

What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist?




I'm a lady in my mid -twenties, who happened to have met this very good guy. He knows everything about me and I always ask him to share things with me also.

We talk about the future a lot with the hope that we get married someday and we have been going strong.

Last week during one of our one to many conversations, he told me a secret that he used to be a cultist, however stopped.

But recently I found that he is still one oo and can't denounce or he will die but just stopped being active.

I love him but he doesn't even know the implication of still being one. He says he can't say some things or else or even leave like that... I'm really confused at this point.

I want to get married and have a wonderful life but with a Cultist,,, errm I dont think so.

Has anyone particularly females ever been in this situation? Please, what did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment