Wednesday 5 September 2012

OBJ is my MUGU!! Eedris replied

In a response to OBJ's rant on him, the rapper took to twitter to react. His series of tweets read, "It is obvious that Obasanjo can't do without me. I am his joy therapy. Mr ex-president, Nigeria still dey 'jagajaga'. Infact, 'worst pass jagajaga'.

"President Obasanjo, if you truly love [President] Goodluck as you claimed, why don't you talk to your fellow Boko Haram member to let Goodluck rule in peace?

"Watch out for my new single 'Obasanjo na my friend'. hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

"Mr ex-president, I heard you were talking about me in your last interview. Hahahahahhahah, it's obvious you can't do without me. You are my 'mugu'.

"Obasanjo 'na my mugu oooo'. 'Na jeje I dey, you dey look for trouble oooo'. Hahahahahhahahahahhahahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment